BIP#23: Proposal for sponsorship of Web3 core builders & NFTers’ gathering in HK

Title: Proposal for sponsorship of Web3 core builders & NFTers’ gathering in Hong Kong
Authors: Hill | BendDAO.xyz #0123
Date Created (Discord Idea): March 9th, 2023
Ides: https://discord.com/channels/897709643948761148/1083215601079693443
Date Posted: March 14th, 2023

Summary

This proposal is to EtherPOAP approaches to invite BendDAO to sponsor and join an offline gathering this April in Hong Kong. The event is called “The Night of Awakening 2023” which focuses on NFT-themed concepts.

Motivation

• BendDAO will give a 5-min speech on the gathering that can engage with a large audience of the NFT communities, DAOs, Web3 influencers, and who can potentially be BendDAO users.
  • The gathering will likely provide an opportunity to network with other Web3 communities, especially NFT communities, potentially leading to new partnerships or collaborations. All BendDAO community members are welcome to join the event.
  • Including publicizing on Web3 Festival 2023 (in the HashKey-partnered booth)
  • Logo display via Night of Awaken official channels (official website, registration board,
    guide sign, catalog)
  • Sponsor branding present on the registration wall

FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS

Sponsorship: 2,500 USDT (A special discount for the BendDAO community)

NEXT STEP

If the proposal passes the community voting, the community members can apply for joining the event. There are 5 tickets for the BendDAO community.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

I want to join the event :star_struck: :clap:

Looking forward to BendDAO will join NFTers’ gathering in Hong Kong!

haha, me too! how to join the event? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Love to join the event

Looking forward to BendDAO will join NFTers’ gathering in Hong Kong ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want to join the event :star_struck: :clap: