- staked bayc on bendDAO (then the “holder wallet” changed to mayc.benddao.eth) couple days ago;
- minted OOC NFT using ERC721W today;
- OOC NFT was send to boundMAYC walletdirectly but not my original wallet.
- wanna get back my nft to my own wallet.
- open ticket in discrod
- suggest to make a proposal in the forum, and let community to discuss and voting
the nfts only worth 0.1eth when i minted, is anyother way to simply get it back? I think there is an easy mistake here, users may not notice the holder changed after staking bayc (well, maybe it’s just me).
I understand that this is a multi-signature wallet, and it will be troublesome to withdraw assets, but I checked the address and it seems that I am the only one who made the mistake.
So in theory this is very easy to tell, so is it easier to deal with?
Of course, I am willing to abide by the rules of the community and handle it according to the community process. After all, it is my own mistake. I want to use this incident to remind the team that there may be similar incidents happening again, this is not considered a bug, but please take this into consideration if possible.
I’d also like to hear what other members of the community have to say about this issue. Just a handful of assets, but hopefully it will hold its own meaning.