Proposal Dune Analytics Bounty Reward

Title: Proposal Dune Analytics Bounty Reward
Authors: 0error#2625
Date Created: 7/26/2022
Date Posted: 7/26/2022

Summary
Since the Dune Analytics Dashboard (Bend DAO) has been established and is in complete condition, this proposal is proposed meant to further cooperate with the BendDAO community as well as the Team in expanding the future features of the Dashboard as the Project progresses.

Background
I, 0error, have created and have been coordinating with the BendDAO Team in managing the BendDAO Dune Analytics dashboard here at: Bend DAO.

Scope of Work & Next Steps (Deliverables)
If I am engaged to provide the services described in this Proposal to the DAO, I will provide the following:

• Maximum 10 hour per month of consultation to the BendDAO Team in updating the Dune Analytics Dashboard.
  • Listen to the suggestion from the BendDAO community in further updating the Dashboard.

Financial Implications
For the provision of these services, the following remuneration is proposed:

750,000 $BEND token (~4,000 USDC equivalent as of 7/25) immediately, as the bounty reward for creating and managing the BendDAO dashboard.

Variation and Termination
I, 0error, acknowledge that, if engaged, my engagement can be varied or terminated by future Proposals.
I expect that any engagement will be terminated if I fail to deliver in accordance with the Deliverables specified above.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Snapshot record: Snapshot

show respect for you making fantastic dune for benddao.

The Dune dashboard visualizes the 100% transparency of BendDAO. :100:

The Dune Dashboard created by @0error_eth for @BendDAO is one of the important tools I use, he has released it shortly after @BendDAO launched, it provided important reference data for my decision to invest in @BendDAO, thanks to 0error’s excellent work.

Before I made the decision to invest in $Bend, I asked @0error_eth for his opinions on the prospect of this project, as a non-founding team member, he gave me a new perspective that help me to feel the professionalism and enthusiasm of members in @BendDAO community. Any project is made possible by people, and attitude determines the life cycle of the project.

In order to thank @0error_eth for his contribution, I’ll personally present 10 ETH to @0error_eth as a gift. Young people are lack of “bullets”, I hope these clips will help him. I wrote a Chinese rap lyrics for him: Hey, yo, Zero error年龄不大,年轻帅气不太敢吃辣,虽然事业尚未开挂,但是心里没什么在怕,homie送你10个弹夹,助你牛市飞黄腾达,peace。

1 Like

Done,0x0e348aae17dea72cdc7b1e150f4e4770e5db50947f72e1e9ac08ae0b8e36f4a9

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

u have my respect and thanks a lot for your excellent work on the dune dashboard

1 Like

It is done really very well. respect!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: excellent job. Respect!

1 Like