Phased-based Governance - Proposal to Establish the BendDAO Non-performing Assets Investment Fund

In my opinion, I think now is not the time for us to price the protocol at a high price, We should prioritize finding more external partners like blue chip markets and established VCs, … they will be the fulcrum for our protocol to be stronger. Because of the fact that we are still too small and ready to be replaced by other lending protocols at any time

1 Like

One of the things I think, we have to be most systematic about, is Fundraising will bring the following great benefits;
1 - Raising capital through funds and partners: In addition to having more available capital, it also helps us to expand and develop the market, get support and promotion by many people.
2- Our platform is still facing many big risks and especially the liquidity of $Bend, we are still using $bent to pay, but centralized exchanges that support good liquidity are not If we connect more centralized exchanges, we will be less worried about interest rate fluctuations.
3- As we raise more funds, we will gradually become more decentralized, because in my judgment our protocol is still quite centralized because of the amount of $bent held by a lot of people. few people.
Victor-M

1 Like

How to avoid being betrayed by these funds

Which funds are you referring to betrayal?

Maybe I’m using the wrong word, I mean the introduction of capital is good for the whole ecology, but we also need to discuss how to restrict capital to protect ordinary vbend holders

Yes, I agree with your idea.
But i think we should build financing group first.

With all due respect, I ask you to preside over the new vote and discussion so that the bentdao protocol can be developed and expanded, Since the potential of the NFT lending market is huge and what we working is still very small, below is the article related to real estate via NFT that was posted yesterday. And we can completely expand into this area with markets like decentraland and sandbox,…No matter what NFTs are valuable in the future … Readers can refer to more at

Sorry for my poor English, so if I can’t express it clearly, please forgive me.

I need to wait for codeincoffee to push for the BendDAO Commity committee proposal first

BendDAO dev team account will make a post about it, team internal make decision and team account to make post, my account will only for my personal opinion, that’s a good way to decentralization.

2 Likes

Please reading and checking this. The future of BendDAO governance, The future of BendDAO governance)